Quest

JonLowe at aol.com JonLowe at aol.com
Sun Jan 25 18:33:58 AKST 2004

I ordered one after Xmas, and got it about 3 days later.  They recently
changed their hours, and don't open until 3 PM, and close at 10PM.

They got a load of pink Quests at the beginning of the year, and said they'd
get red ones a few weeks from now.

Jon Lowe

In a message dated 1/25/2004 7:24:05 PM Central Standard Time,