OS 1.60 FX props

RUDDERCABL at aol.com RUDDERCABL at aol.com
Sun Jan 25 18:49:48 AKST 2004

In a message dated 1/25/2004 3:25:23 AM Eastern Standard Time,
edbon85 at optonline.net writes:
I'm sure you could get Dave Lockhart to repitch an APC 15.75x13 3 blade to a
15.75 x11 or 12 for you. Many of us in the northeast  are using Dave's
15.75x11 on OS140RX'es with great success.
Ed M.
I just got mine back from Dave. I hope to run the 15.75x11 from Dave in the
next couple weeks on my 1.40RX powered Focus. I had wanted one of these props
ever since I saw Dave use it at team selection.
I also got him to repitch a 15x13W to 15x10W to try on my YS 1.40L. It will
be a while before I try this prop, but I will let you know if it works when I
try it.
If Xavier puts the 1.60 in his Hydeout as he explained to me, the stock APC
15.75x13 will be more than enough prop. That prop, engine combo would pull my
Focus out of sight.
This is just my opinion, but if it was mine, I would put my 1.40L in it and
fly the wings off it.
His L should have plenty enough power for a Hydeout, and if he wants to try a
3 blade on it, the APC 13.4x13.5 works great on the L on a plane at that
weight.

Robert