YS63S ?

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Wed Jan 21 18:03:52 AKST 2004

Its a remote Regulator...On the smaller models they have tighter cowls and less airflow through.....I think the remote regulator will make for a the small fun fly 3D models. This is where the 63 is targeted.

I'm curious to find out how much it makes a difference.

I think a 63DZ would be the coolest

TN