Formosa Electric

Don McCullough donald_mccullough at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 20 20:17:56 AKST 2004

I just set up a web site detailing my Formosa. This is the original
smaller Formosa, not the larger Formosa II. I am amazed how performance
is very similar to a 2M pattern plain with a brushless motor. I have to
use a lot of throttle management just like the big ones. Great for
winter practice.

http://pages.sbcglobal.net/donald_mccullough
<http://pages.sbcglobal.net/donald_mccullough/index.html>

Enjoy,