Speaking of lessons learned (was are you looking for somethin g)

Alan Hewson alan at countryworkshop.ca
Mon Jan 19 19:36:36 AKST 2004

Del
I love the digital trims on my Futaba. I use the trims while flying to find
the optimum position.....then.....after landing, I count how many beeps each
one is from neutral and then I use the Subtrim function. The Subtrim is a
separate function that trims the controls quantitatively.....It goes
from -100 to +100. I then put my trims to neutral and continue flying.
I never have to guess at where the trims are. I can record each of the
numeric values for future reference. Programming it into a different
transmitter is a "piece of cake" if necessary.
That's just my excuse for having digital trims.

Alan Hewson
Thornton, Ontario, Canada

P.S. We missed you at Guelph

Laughing is good exercise......It's like jogging on the inside.

For all your Picture Framing needs, go to www.countryworkshop.ca