Question converting from JR 8103 to 10X

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Thu Jan 15 15:45:27 AKST 2004

For Christmas I bought (uh, I mean my wife got me), a JR 10X and I'm in the process of transferring the settings from my 8103. I went through each and every menu item in the 8103 and made sure that each setting was programmed into the 10X. When testing it on the plane everything appeared perfect except for the aileron throws are significantly greater using the 10X than the 8103. I've gone over every possibility I can think of (throws, dual rates, expo, mixes) and I can't find any reason that I would be different.

Is it possible that the same dual rate percentage on the 8103 and the 10X may yield significantly different throws on the ailerons but not on other control surfaces?

Thanks,
Keith Black