Winter projects

Del K. Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Fri Jan 9 12:22:38 AKST 2004

maybe some really smart person will make a trainer aircraft with two wings. One for slow stable flight for those that have no video game experience and one for those that what more aerobatic envelope and have had video game exposure. I will bet it would bet it would help the success rate but only if price didn't become prohibitive.

    del