My Head Is Spinning!

Scott Pavlock F3AFlyer7 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 8 15:28:53 AKST 2004

      I need some help guys. Im really having trouble deciding what motor to put in my new Focus 2 for this year. Please folks put aside your YS / OS feuding. I would just like to know the best engine from all your experience. Performance, reliability, and ease of use. Dads willing to spend the money so no problems there. Haha. And I know all the engines are very nice engines, so what is the best engine / pipe / header / head / bearing / fuel / anything else combination?

  Thanks in advance!
  Scott Pavlock

  photos.yahoo.com/f3aflyer7