Pl Lazulite

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Fri Jan 9 06:38:21 AKST 2004

Matt:

That is the main reason that I designed (along with the help of Todd Blose) the new Panacea.  I had a very similar story to that of Jim Woodward.  Mine was not destroyed in shipping, but was a kit manufacturing error that caused a wing failure in flight, destroying my 40-flight old Excellence.  At first, PL wanted to give me 10% off on a kit.  After some discussion and complaining, they decided to give me another kit, but charged for the honeycomb add-on (which I had in the original airplane!) and $350 shipping charge.  I was out a whole lot more than that, but it was the only way I would get ANYTHING out of the deal...  Not the best way to deal with customers.

My new design is now available from PAC.  Several are now flying it and are pleased.

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505