Need Help.....Off topic

T&C Brown tncbrown at charter.net
Tue Feb 24 15:26:33 AKST 2004

Hey computer Guru's,

I need some help......I am receiving a virus...I believe it's a "W32 yaha.k."...or something to that affect.  The good news is that Norton AV is catching it every time, but how the hell do I block the sender.  According to Norton, it is coming from the same person every time, (some times as many as 7 or 8 a day) so I add the sender to my "Block Sender" list thinking it would take care of the problem.....Well no dice, somehow I am still receiving it.

My question is....What do I do now????  I have tried to submit the problem to Norton, but it will not let me.  I get a message from them saying they are aware of the virus, and to just delete the file.  And I think, well tell me something I don't know.  Anyway, I apologize for the off topic question....but it's starting to really tick me off!  And I couldn't think of a better bunch of people to ask...   :-)

TIA,
Terrance