Flash!!!!!!!

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Tue Feb 24 13:15:34 AKST 2004

New York City kid that I am, I was driving out of the city through the Lincoln Tunnel late in the Spring of '76, having just delivered an end-of-term paper to a particularly hard-@#$ed prof. As I exited the tunnel, I decided to take the "scenic" route through Weehauken rather than take the highway ...

Now this was the week before the Coneheads episode where the family drive into the city, and commandeered the Chrysler building to return to Remulac, so that little Connie Conehead could be married off to the Supreme leader. I pulled up to the light at the end of the exit ramp, turned my head to the the brown Catalina convertible beside me, looked over at Beldar (eye to eye) and said NAAAAWWWWW! The three of them just looked back and said NYEEEEEEEEEEEES!
I went home and consumed mass quantities of beer: my semester had just ended.

Later,
	Dean