Need Help.....Off topic

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Tue Feb 24 15:53:28 AKST 2004

--On Tuesday, February 24, 2004 6:26 PM -0600 T&C Brown <tncbrown at charter.net> wrote:

> I need some help......I am receiving a virus...I believe it's a "W32 yaha.k."...or
> something to
> that effect.  The good news is that Norton AV is catching it every time, but how
> the hell do I
> block the sender. ...

It depends on how your mail account is set up.

If it is a POP/IMAP account, you may be able to
run SpamFighter.  It might be better able to
block the unwanted mail.

I don't run Norton myself, so I don't know how
to tune it better.  I use Mulberry to handle
my mail and I've gotten progressively better
at using its filtering tools as well as taking
advantage of SpamAssassin, which is run for me
by my college.

						Marty #2874
# discussion-request at nsrca.org