New Throttle - WAS - Tonight's Dumb Idea...

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Sat Feb 21 06:31:45 AKST 2004

What looks to be the "firewall" is actually the rear plate of the motor mount.  THAT plate is soft-mounted to the real firewall using the rubber washers/well nut method that Lee Davis shows on the Piedmont website, and many are using.  Mine is an adaptation, intended to move the anchor points for the "soft mount" to the extreme edges.  Look here, Roberto
http://www.rcaerobats.net/Arresti/ArrestiPhotos.htm

Toward the bottom are detail photos of the ply plate, and how it is isolated from the actual firewall.

Bob Pastorello, Oklahoma
NSRCA 199, AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net