Trim

george kennie geobet at gis.net
Fri Feb 13 08:50:23 AKST 2004

"Completely Neutral" is the most complex descriptive condition that one
can conceptualize. There are so many variables, that there is only one
specific set that will approximate the required parameters to achieve
the "voila" condition.Change one thing and you no longer have
"completely neutral".
Not trying to be corrective here, just stating that in my experience
completely neutral is more than elusive, but somewhat attainable under
certain conditions.
What I'm currently searching for is the correct force arrangement that
will give me a neutral airplane at the C.G. that I like to fly at. I
would like to fly an airplane that adapts to me not the other way
around. Elusive? Yeah! But attainable? At this point, I think maybe!
Georgie