Trim

Patternrules at aol.com Patternrules at aol.com
Thu Feb 12 09:16:09 AKST 2004

In a message dated 2/12/2004 11:26:21 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
natpenton at centurytel.net writes:
For an airplane that goes to the canopy in knife-edge most trim charts say ,
after adjusting cg , to increase the wing incidence . My " theory " says to
decrease the wing incidence. What is your theory/experience ?
 What does the plane do in the down lines, if they are good you could just
mix in a little down elevator with rudder, for the knife edge.
  Nat, I would have thought that a guy that designed the Voo Doo Express that
was completely neutral, would have all the answers LOL.

Steve Maxwell