Lancaster?

David Harmon K6XYZ at comcast.net
Wed Feb 11 16:23:58 AKST 2004

Occasionally, there is a considerable delay before the server will send
to all subscribers.
There may be an answer to the original post before the server sends the
original post to the original poster..
Uhhh..I think I said that right..
That's why there was an answer to Jim's post before Jim's post was
posted...jeeeze.
Regards

Dave Harmon
NSRCA 586