Lancaster?

JOddino JOddino at socal.rr.com
Wed Feb 11 11:50:53 AKST 2004

This is the one I sent that I didn't see come back:

Troy,
Great report.  I can't believe you flew on Sat.  My computer said the winds were 25 gusting to 30 all day.
Seems to me the electric's consistency from beginning to the end of flight could be an advantage.  The speed should be selectable with gear ratios and prop pitches so that should end up a plus also.  I think electrics will be a shot in the arm for pattern but like you say it still needs to be proven before the masses will follow.  It took 4 strokes a long time to be accepted but people eventually figure out what works best.

Wondering if I screwed up and it never got out.
Jim