Super Star 60

Karl G. Mueller kgamueller at rogers.com
Tue Feb 10 06:49:20 AKST 2004

Larry,

This sounds like a Kit made in Europe. The wings are laid up in a similar process as the new fuselages are on the Angels Shadows, except that on
the wings they use a type of foam called "Rohacell" instead of the balsa.
The wing properly has only about two ribs supporting the wing tube. The
rest of the wing is completely hollow. On some of the new wings the hinges for the ailerons are part of the top skin. Usually a very light construction. The disadvantage is that you have to paint the wings. The stab does not have to be adjustable if you take care to mount it in the proper position to start with and
the wings are adjustable.

Karl G. Mueller
kgamueller at rogers.com