P-O5 FAI Schedules

Patternrules at aol.com Patternrules at aol.com
Tue Feb 10 02:52:50 AKST 2004

In a message dated 2/10/2004 1:56:46 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
mweast at prodigy.net writes:
Forgive my ignorance. Does this pattern schedule apply in the US as well?? I
havent ever competed in pattern, but I intend to start this season. The
sportsman pattern schedule on the NSRCA site is different. ??
 The Fai schedule is the same world wide, the P-05 will be used at the
World's in 2005. the schedules for US (AMA) are the same this year, the only change
will be next year (2006) in Masters if approved at final vote of contest board.

Steve Maxwell