Airtronics aluminum servo arms

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 06:44:25 AKST 2004

I have used various thicknesses of plastic bag material to take up the slop between the output shaft and the arm/wheel. Cut a 1" circle, center it on the shaft, press the arm/wheel over the shaft, poke a hole in the plastic with a hobby knife, put the screw back in. They seem to hold up well.

Anthony Abdullah <aabdu at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
The JR aluminum arm fit to the metal output shaft Airtronics servo is very good, but for some reason the fit to the plastic output gear is just a little sloppy. It should be a relatively tight fit, but it will slide on and off pretty easily.

"Atwood, Mark" <atwoodm at paragon-inc.com> wrote: Hey Anthony,

I'm afraid then that you wouldn't be pleased with the fit of the JR Aluminum wheels on JR servo's either.  The splines are virtually identical I beleive.  I've used both wheels interchangably for a while with good success.  I don't think you'll find anyone making a dedicated wheel for Airtronics...and if they did, they'd label it for Airtronics/JR anyway...lol

-Mark