D'Best building jigs

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Wed Dec 29 07:12:30 AKST 2004

You might want to contact Bruce Thompson at _bruce.thompson at merrick.com_
(mailto:bruce.thompson at merrick.com)       he has building jigs avail that are not
dependant on level or straight  workbenchs.  I have used his setup a couple
times and they work  great.

Don Atwood

In a message dated 12/29/2004 6:53:26 AM Pacific Standard Time,
evand at dygertconsulting.com writes:

Is there  anyone out there with a very old copy of the May
'98 K-Factor? It has the  instructions for making some
building jigs. Alternatively, could you point  me to
sources of information about either buying or building
jigs? I  am just getting started building and want to make
sure that everything is  straight. The only kits I have
built so far have been a couple of Guillows  kits. I am
looking at getting the plans and foam cores for the Boxer
90 or 120.

Evan H. Dygert
Dygert Consulting, Inc.
364 Twelve  Oaks Dr.
Winter Springs, FL 32708
Tel: 407-739-8194
Email:  evand at dygertconsulting.com
To  access the email archives for this list, go  to
To be removed from  this list, go to http://www.nsrca.org/discussionA.htm
and follow the  instructions.