Displacement during snap rolls

Don Ramsey donramsey at cox-internet.com
Fri Dec 31 08:38:40 AKST 2004

Here's a judging technique that helps to actually see the snap better.  The initial break is easier to see by viewing the tail, longer moment, more break visible.  To help visualize the cone of a snap (and the entry break), it is easier for me to focus on the model just behind the wing.  Your peripheral vision can now pick up the cone more easily.  Seem to work for me.

Don