Work Bench suggestions

Peter Pennisi pentagon.systems at bigpond.com
Wed Dec 29 14:26:09 AKST 2004

Hi All,

I need to get a new work bench for building and constructing 2m F3A models.

My dilemma is I want to be able to fold it or disassemble it quickly when I
am not using it. I don't plan to do this daily, but I need a solution that
isn't too much of a pain to store it away.

I would like to have it somewhat adjustable so that I can get the surface
perfectly level.

Does anyone have any neat suggestions that aren't going to cost the earth?

Happy New Year to all,

Peter.