Displacement during snaps ** del klipped for reposting **

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 29 07:00:25 AKST 2004

Del, awhile back I saw someones video of Quiques snap. In regular speed it
looks very suspect.
When the video was slowed down, you could actually see the break in pitch
clearly.

The way I look at it is , if it ain't an axial roll and if it ain't a barrel
roll, it must be a snap. Just show me, as I call it, " the train wreck".<g>
Of course, I have seen guys doing rolls in the last portion of the snap to
get a clean stop on position. You know waht that scores?<g>