What kind of paint is on Focus II cowl?

Ed Alt Ed_Alt at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 27 18:03:14 AKST 2004

This is really interesting stuff!  I had no idea there was a paint system
like this available.  It sounds almost to good to be true.  How well does it
really hold up?  Is it a good choice for painting over a TAVS fuselage?  How
does the finished weight, gloss and color match to Monokote compare to PPG
Concept paint?

Thanks
Ed