K-Factor Recognition!!!

Chris Larson csl at direcway.com
Wed Dec 22 16:44:30 AKST 2004

Thanks Bob, but I had minimal to no involvement in the December Issue.
Derek was kind enough to keep me in the loop on what was happening, and kind
of "trained" me on it for future issues.  This is Derek's baby!

Derek and our publisher did truly a great job!  I have put a few more
touches on the January Issue, and am working on acquiring more articles that
have broader appeal than the usual contest reports.  Please, anyone out
there ( yourself included ), we need articles of a technical, how to, or
even review nature.  Subjects could be but are not limited to, radios &
programming, engines, airframe setup, maneuver execution, beginners ideas,
or even little tips and tricks that can be inserted between articles.

As Derek mentioned, I have a few cover photo's but ONLY a few.  Please,
everyone dig through your latest photos and see what you have!  Remember,
the higher the resolution the better.  Also, photos need to be well lit,
well placed, etc, and not every photo submitted can be used.  That's why we
need LOTS of potential photos to look through!

Chris Larson
L & D Sales
209-274-2176 Office / Fax
209-304-0865 Cellular