K-Factor Recognition!!!

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 22 15:46:17 AKST 2004

Actually Bob... the Dec. issue was my swan song.  We worked long and hard at
that and I wanted to select the right cover photo to ensure we came out with
a bang.  Thanks to Frank Collinson for providing the photo!  I think you'll
LOVE the January front cover as well... no doubt in my mind - especially if
it prints as well is it is in PDF format.

Now that we have a starting point I think the only way to go is UP from
here.  :)

I'm still looking for a good cover plane shot!  :)

  _____