K-Factor Recognition!!!

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Wed Dec 22 15:32:11 AKST 2004

Except for a year (or maybe TWO) when I permitted my NSRCA membership to lapse, I have been a member since September, 1989.  That's a LOT of K-Factors.  When I signed on, it was actually TYPED, copied, and mailed....we've seen a lot of pluses (and some minuses) through the years...but...

This December issue is - BAR NONE - the easiest to read, best layout, and clearest content that I have ever seen.  It would have been nice for an airplane to have been on the cover, but I guess it's okay <VBG>... and INSIDE - well, all the columnists, and the layout folks just did an absolutely outstanding job.

Thank you, NSRCA Board for finding the Northeast Group.  And specifically, thanks to Chris Larson!!!  You did a "most excellent" job, and I look forward to further issues.

WAY TO GO, EVERYONE!!!!

Bob Pastorello
NSRCA 199  AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net