Ballots

tony at radiosouthrc.com tony at radiosouthrc.com
Mon Dec 20 05:13:39 AKST 2004

Ed:

The ballots were printed by our new K-Factor printing company and send directly from there.  That way, no officers are in the mix so no one can say that certain people were not sent ballots...

I'm sure that Maureen is trying to find a way to send you one...  Hang in there!  This system of voting has it's own problems and learning curve....  Hopefully this will work better next time.

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505