[SPAM] Re: FW: Ballots

Jim Ivey jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 19 08:24:36 AKST 2004

Derek
 As I said in my original e-mail ,it was sent, to you, for you, and was not sent to the discussion page for the earthlings to have more fodder to kick around.
For whatever reason you decided to make it public ,which is fine with me.
However, you negated my intentions of privacy by sending the responses to the discussion page .
> The comments were only for you, to see our perception of your actions.
If there is a phrase, unprofessional e-mail etiquite,this would apply.
So be it.

Jim Ivey