NPAC BBQ

Bob Stevens rgsmutley at nexicom.net
Sun Dec 19 10:47:37 AKST 2004

This sounds like my kind of bar-b-q!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Atwood, Mark" <atwoodm at paragon-inc.com>
To: <discussion at nsrca.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 19, 2004 10:29 AM
Subject: RE: NPAC BBQ

Ed,  With regards to the 5th of Jack that was on every table and the vat of
Lynchberg Lemonade that was at the picnic, I beleive I recall the guide
saying...And I shant forget the quote..."We're in a dry county here, so we
can't sell any alcohol...but that doesn't prevent us from giving it
away...."

It became very clear, very fast...why they had buses pick us all up, and
take us back home...lol