Nats numbers

Wincons at aol.com Wincons at aol.com
Sat Dec 18 17:40:27 AKST 2004

In a message dated 12/18/2004 5:57:43 PM Central Standard Time,
derekkoopowitz at earthlink.net writes:

I sent this to Maureen last night... just some  numbers I got from my
K-Factors... as you can see since 1997 we've been pretty  steady in our Nats
attendance - there have been some blips (like 2003) but  overall, very consistent in
our attendance numbers.

Good info, Derek; crunch the numbers some, and you'll see a trend toward
Intermediate growing slightly, and FAI with a slight diminishing. We're
attracting new fliers; just not keeping them.  Food for thought.

Brian