Nats numbers

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Sat Dec 18 18:10:10 AKST 2004

I agree, well said Brian.

-Mike

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Wincons at aol.com
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Saturday, December 18, 2004 9:38 PM
  Subject: Re: Nats numbers

  In a message dated 12/18/2004 5:57:43 PM Central Standard Time, derekkoopowitz at earthlink.net writes:
    I sent this to Maureen last night... just some numbers I got from my K-Factors... as you can see since 1997 we've been pretty steady in our Nats attendance - there have been some blips (like 2003) but overall, very consistent in our attendance numbers.

  Good info, Derek; crunch the numbers some, and you'll see a trend toward Intermediate growing slightly, and FAI with a slight diminishing. We're attracting new fliers; just not keeping them.  Food for thought.

  Brian