FW: December K-Factor

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Fri Dec 17 09:05:05 AKST 2004

Mr. Lindberg, AVP, a few years ago wrote a continuing story wherein he
took a small group of aspiring pattern flyers from sport flying, through
constructing their first pattern planes, to their first contest.  It was
absorbing, to say the least.  While he had the series going, it was the
first thing I read in the magazine every month.  Articles and such as
this are timeless in their ability to interest both experienced and new
folks.
There is no doubt that the KF is a powerful tool.  If cost is now under
control, it may be possible to look at wider distribution to further
interest in potential members/contestants.  Always worth a look.

Bill Glaze