FW: December K-Factor

Chris Larson csl at direcway.com
Fri Dec 17 08:43:21 AKST 2004

Absolutely.

The K-Factor needs to be more than a contest report if we are to use it as a
tool to attract new members.  Please, you "experienced" flyers and builders,
submit a how to or instructional article ( or series )!

Submit them to :  mailto:k-factor-articles at nsrca.org

Derek's idea of having Don do a series on maneuvers is precisely the kind of
thing that a new pattern flyer wants to see.  I would welcome any others as
well.

As far as another idea to attract membership, I think every CD should have
extra copies of the new layout K-Factor for handout at their event.  I know
this is available, but I'm not sure how much it's actually used.  With our
hot new cover, and some great content, every non NSRCA pattern flyer should
leave a contest with a copy.  The seed will be planted for new memberships!

Chris Larson
K- Factor Editor

Chris Larson
L & D Sales