Worlds Judges....

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Mon Dec 13 19:49:34 AKST 2004

Here, Here. I was thinking the same thing. I just joined NSRCA last year and
I don't enjoy this type of thing either but I guess it comes with the
territory. I look up to all the Masters and FAI guys so it's not easy to see
everyone in this light. Maybe you guys should step back for a moment and
start working on collecting material for the innovative 'os 160fx DO IT
YOURSELF MUFFLER' project some of the other guys are working on.
 Eric - I remember you doing 32 point rolls with a 20 MPH crosswind at the
Pattern Primer in Hadley. That's what this is all about. You guys have to
respect someone like that even if you don't agree with him. I guess there's
a lot of pressure at the top - just try not to let it get out of control. We
can probably settle all of this in 3 rounds...

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com

Hope I didn't offend anyone - I certainly didn't intend to - just trying to
lighten things up a little.

---