Worlds Judges....

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Tue Dec 14 04:08:55 AKST 2004

John,
           I went to sleep last night thinking about your note. I woke up
this morning thinking about your note. You are right.

I totally believe in growing our sport and will go anywhere that I can to
help this happen. Most of the time I sail this course. I let myself get
distracted from this mission. It is very hard to resist defending yourself
or others.

I'm going back to my mission. Thank you for your gift of clarity.

Happy Holidays,

Eric.