Worlds Judges....

Gordon Anderson GAA at owt.com
Mon Dec 13 19:16:28 AKST 2004

 I would like to make an observation. I'm not taking any sides in this issue but
it seems to me we often lose site of the fact that we fly toy airplanes and we
are supposedly doing this for fun. We talk a lot about how hard it is to keep
pattern fliers and to get new pilots involved, issues like this are the things
that will drive me away. This list, in my opinion, should present the best
possible face of the NSRCA. Heated exchanges like this one (world judge
selection thread) only hurt the organization.
Just my 2 cents worth as a relatively new pattern guy....

--Gordon Anderson, D8 VP