FW: Motion to adopt.

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 13 17:19:59 AKST 2004

Just goes to show how some people have selected memory loss with regard to
the judge evaluation program... Please read the quoted lines that RVP quoted
below - Eric H. is VERY familiar with the judge selection process and was
instrumental in getting it through the board of directors on 12/10/2002.

Why is he questioning it now when he proposed its vote?  Oh I get it... It's
election time!