World Judge selection process

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 13 10:40:56 AKST 2004

I'd also like to add that we can do a LOT more to promote pattern and I'm
open to any suggestions.

One other comment/observation:

I don't need to assemble a team to run the NSRCA.  I pride myself in my
ability to work with anyone, and if I can't, then I shouldn't be running for
president.  I like both you and Ron Van Putte... I don't necessarily agree
with you or Ron all the time but I know that I can work with either one of
you.  I don't have to hand pick a team to run for this election.  Hand
picking a team smells of a dictatorship...