WC Judges

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Mon Dec 13 07:29:26 AKST 2004

I  would stand before Don on any day in any contest to be judge by him.  My
flying can only be improved by his fair and discerning scoring.  His
explanations of how maneuvers should be performed have been invaluable to
me.

Congratulations DON!!!!

(btw Don,  if you need an indentured servant at the WC let me know.)

Wayne Galligan
NSRCA 3582  D6