World Judge selection process

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Mon Dec 13 08:51:15 AKST 2004

Derek,
             I knew that you would hack up and selectively respond to any
fault that you could find in whatever I wrote.

Just be aware that I don't like you calling me names or making derogatory
remarks in private or on any e-mail list.  As a potential president of the
NSRCA I would ask you to respect the list standards and not use expressions
like "bull in a china shop" or accuse me of  "open mouth - insert foot"?
Instead try and address the issues.

You issued an invitation for questions from members, How about,

1. "When and where was it voted on that the NSRCA use this system?

2. Did the 12 person NSRCA board decide to use it.

3. Was the membership polled.

4. Is the NSRCA more focused on FAI issues than programs for growing the
sport and the membership. How about diverting some energy into that area?

Eric Henderson.