Fw: US Judge for 2005 W/C

tony at radiosouthrc.com tony at radiosouthrc.com
Mon Dec 13 05:01:32 AKST 2004

US Judge for 2005 W/CALL:

I just received the note below from Bob Skinner of the FAI.  As a direct result of our judging evaluation program, the World Championships organizers have chosen our top-ranked judge, Don Ramsey, as the USA judge for the 2005 World Champs to be held in France!

CONGRATULATIONS TO DON!!!

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.