engine mount

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at comcast.net
Sat Dec 11 07:53:56 AKST 2004

Matt,
My testing has shown that 1/8 ac ply will flex but not break.  The larger fuses today are a bit more demanding of stiffnes in the firewall than the skinny fuses of a few years ago.  Even a 1/8 ac ply firewall should have at least one rib across the back. If made from lite ply it weighs nothing.
--Lance