FW: spam blockers

David Terrell Dave at TerrellClan.com
Fri Dec 3 08:30:24 AKST 2004

Might try out Mozilla's Thunderbird as a mail client.  It's free and
works very well.  I'm not sure how the anti-spam mechanism performs,
though.  Personally I use Spamassassin on my linux mail server, though
thats probably well beyond anything you're looking to do.  Thunderbird
has it all built in, might just want to compare with other pay-for products.

-Dave