FW: spam blockers

Scott Pavlock F3AFlyer7 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 3 10:47:46 AKST 2004

Tony:

I am currently using Mozilla Thunderbird as my mail client and am very
happy with it. You have to "train" it to recognize junk but once you do
that it stops a heck of a lot of it. Also I am using Mozilla FireFox as
my web browser. This also has a built in pop-up blocker and works very
well. It is also much faster and much more stable than Internet
Explorer. You can get both of those from www.mozilla.org    There is
also a program called Spybot Search and Destroy (S&D). This is located
here: <www.mozilla.org>

http://www.spybot.info/en/index.html <www.mozilla.org>

This program will search your computer for spyware and literally do
surgery on your programs to find the embedded spyware. It deletes most
of it and makes your computer run a heck of a lot better. It also has an
immunization feature that will prevent most spyware from getting into
your computer.

All these programs are freeware so you wont have to pay any monthly or
yearly fees.

Good luck!

Scott