FW: spam blockers

Chris Larson csl at direcway.com
Fri Dec 3 07:25:14 AKST 2004

Tony-
I was receiving about 250 spam a day.  I am now using a product by Cloudmark
called SpamNet.  It has worked flawlessly for me for 2 months now.  They
have a 30 day free trial, and then after that it is 29.95 a year.  I use it
at my business and at my home, and highly recommend it.
You can set it up to delete spam, or as I have done I send the spam to a
spam folder for review until you "trust"what it is doing.  It is a very
simple to use program, and puts an icon on your mail program toolbar to
report any spam that does happen to get through.  Very little if any does
though.  When you report the spam, it goes to their main server and knows to
filter out that sender or type of mail again.   Very effective, and
constantly evolving.  PC MAG favorite!
Website is http://www.cloudmark.net
Good luck Tony!
Chris Larson