May K-Factor

Fletcher, Richard Richard.Fletcher at gs.com
Fri Aug 20 08:04:53 AKDT 2004

I am the North East IMAC Regional Director and IMAC went to an all
electronic format this year to save money on printing and postage, which
costs several thousands per year. We did a survey and found that well over
90 percent of our members have computers and web access. If someone does not
they can request a printed copy.

Rich