May K-Factor

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Fri Aug 20 12:04:37 AKDT 2004

Rich:
I belong to IMAC as well, but quit visiting to get the newsletter, when
they began publishing it as an adjunct of R/C excellence.  Has their
policy changed?  Are they now just putting it in the members only section?
Asking you instead of finding out for myself, I guess.  to save your
time, just a yes or no will do.  TIA
Bill Glaze
NSRCA 2388
IMAC 1624