question

Brian Young b.young8070 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 9 12:26:44 AKDT 2004

Lower on this page there is a bladder tank filler:

http://www.jettengineering.com/accy/tank.html

"Fletcher, Richard" <Richard.Fletcher at gs.com> wrote: -->
I bought an RC combat plane called the Falcon 72 by GRS Models. It won the Nats in 2003 and is essentially a flying wing. It came with a bladder tank made from a piece of silicon tubing. I could not fill this tank using either an electric pump, hand pump or a fuel bulb. Does anyone have any experience with this type of tank? I suspect that it needs to be broken in but I am not sure of how to proceed. Any suggestions are welcome. I have heard that guys use a syringe to fill the tank, does anyone know where I can buy one locally?

Thanks, Rich